Successful Remote Scrum
qualification for the entire crew
This modular course series teaches the necessary techniques and working methods in a concrete and lively way to be successful in a distributed working environment with scrum. The course series aims at new scrum teams as well as existing teams that have already worked with scrum at one location. But also already distributed scrum teams can improve their cooperation considerably and find to a much higher motivation and productivity.
The participants learn helpful approaches to realize success factors of good scrum teams such as a strong sense of unity, smooth information exchange, constructive cooperation in meetings, interactive and lively designed scrum events or even trouble-free focused work in distributed environments.
The training takes place online as remote live training, so that the participants already have the opportunity to apply the new working methods themselves and to fill them with life.
that’s what this training is all about:
- In five two-hour modules, members of scrum teams ( product owner, scrum master and development team members) work out how they can continue to work successfully as a scrum team, even if they are not (no longer) in one place.
- Based on the special challenges in the remote environment, the participants work out approaches in five modules that build loosely on each other to deal with these challenges positively and constructively.
- The participants develop a positive attitude towards working in distributed teams, a future and opportunity oriented mindset is strengthened – which is important especially in view of the current challenges.
- The modules are completely interactive and are moderated by a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) of the Scrum Alliance. So it is not a video course, but a live e-learning.
our all-round carefree package for you:
- small groups allow high involvement
- access to high-quality collaboration tools included
- training preparation makes the start easier
- photo protocol included
- 2 Scrum Education Units (SEU) per module, a total of 10 SEU, which are required to keep Scrum Alliance Certificates active
designed for members of Scrum teams, who want to be successful despite a completely distributed working method
short live online modules can be easily integrated into the working day
experience Scrum as a framework and solution-oriented approach for distributed teams, with which product and working methods can be optimized
contents of the workshop
Fundamentals of successful remote teamwork
- productive meetings + moderation
- meaningful communication channels
- remote working agreements
- find helpful working modes
- design a virtual team room together
Planning sprints together
- shaping ideas together
- refinement with story maps, UI sketches, treasures etc.
- maintaining the Product Backlog successfully
- dedicated sprint planning (methods and techniques)
Completing sprints successfully
- design interactive product demos
- remote stakeholder engagement
- establish and effectively use remote feedback culture
- appropriate tools and techniques for interactive remote retrospectives
Remote Software Development Special
- remote design sessions
- remote pair programming
- information radiators
Remote Servant Leadership – let distributed teams grow
- grow work groups into great distributed remote teams
- contribute sustainable value as a Remote ScrumMaster
You should plan 1-2 hours for the preparation in order to check your own Scrum knowledge and add to it if necessary, so that all participants can start with a common level of knowledge and try out the necessary software in advance.
Pascal Gugenberger is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Path-to-CSP Educator, Certified Scrum Professional and Certified Scrum Developer. He is a graduate computer scientist with more than 20 years of professional experience in software development and has more than 15 years of practical experience in using Scrum and agile methods. He works at it-economics in Munich as a Scrum trainer and agile coach and has already managed numerous agile software development projects in the finance, insurance and automotive industries. To make his trainings interactive and dynamic, he uses Accelerated Learning techniques such as “Training from the Back of the Room” and Visual Facilitation.
Torsten Dibbert is a certified Business Trainer, E-Trainer and systemic Master of Business Coaching & Training. Furthermore he is certified as Scrum Master, Product Owner and in the area of Agile Leadership. His professional focus lies in the area of Agile Leadership and in the design and support of transformation processes. He has over 26 years of professional experience as a consultant, project leader and manager for banks, insurance companies and telecommunications.