Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster®
qualification for the entire crew
Since our CSP-SM training is designed as a remote blended learning program, it is NOT affected by the current developments around Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and takes place as usual.
However, we consider the current situation not only as a challenge, but also as an opportunity: Therefore, we will additionally discuss possibilities and examples of remote collaboration within a team. In this way you as a participant build up additional know-how that is particularly useful at the moment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This is the last step of the training series “Path to CSP” of the Scrum Alliance with the goal to become a “Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster® (CSP-SM)”.
This is an innovative blended learning program, where you decide on your own path and the order of the contents. You will work on 14 main topics from a broad spectrum, from initiating agile transformations, lean thinking and Kanban to executive coaching.
Unlike many other CSP-SM courses, this program accompanies you for many months if you like, and allows you to seriously pursue continuous development, at the pace that suits you, but with personal and qualified feedback from your trainer. Bring questions from your everyday life to the live sessions. Get involved in practical challenges that not only help you but also your team.
that’s what this training is all about:
In one of the most comprehensive CSP-SM courses on the market you get more…
- More topics: Over 25 hours of exercises, surveys, knowledge tests, self-reflections and instructional videos. With individual feedback on your solutions and answers.
More personal interaction: Monthly live sessions for direct exchange with other participants and your trainer providing room for questions and exchange of experiences – if desired also in personal One-on-One sessions
- More resources: Access to over 15 workbooks and 12 facilitation tools and dozens of additional resources, right out of the box. In addition, there is fast help and personal exchange with other practitioners in the it-economics Agile Community, immediately and as long as you like.
- More relevance to everyday life: Over 10 hours of relevant project experience in your team in your organization, in your personal topic sequence, optimally adapted to your professional situation. This way, not only you learn, but also your environment benefits from it, right from the start.
- More flexibility: Develop yourself when it suits you! 24/7 access to all contents and a sequence of topics chosen by you guarantee a maximum combination of everyday life and learning time.
- More time for sustainable learning: Learn in small steps and apply what you have learned Then take the next step. Away from “pressure fuelling” to a sustainable learning speed
learn at your pace, when and where it suits you, without travel and hotel costs
more profit for your everyday life instead of artificial training scenarios
practical benefits from day one – with the most continuous CSP-SM course on the German market
more content and more insight for less money than any other CSP-SM offering – and still interactive and personal
contents of the workshop
Basierend auf den englischen Original-Materialien von Mitgliedern des Path-to-CSP Program Committees vertiefen wir die folgenden Themen:
- Liftoff: Launching Scrum & Agile Teams
- Lean Thinking Patch for Scrum
- Roadmapping that Works
- User Stories: Works & Pictures
- Intermediate Facilitation
- Solving Collaboration Challenges
- Developing Inclusive Solutions
- No More Bad Meetings
- Catalyze Agile Adoption
- Interactive Instructional Design
- Living the Spirit of Scrum
- Team Development & Evolution II
- Basics of Kanban
- Coaching Executives
All live sessions and the entire exchange between trainer and participants will take place in German.
learning in everyday life:
Please plan about 1-3 hours per week for continuous progress. Integrating learning and personal growth into everyday life is the greatest benefit – and for some, the greatest challenge of this program.
Who should participate
- ScrumMasters and Agile Coaches who want to learn more about agility, Scrum, facilitation, coaching, and how it all works together, for the development team, the customer value and the organization
- Agile leaders/managers and agile consultants who want to stand out in the market.
- To obtain the CSP-SM certificate, an active A-CSM certificate and an additional year of practical experience in this role are required in addition to the completion of this course.
Pascal Gugenberger is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Path-to-CSP Educator, Certified Scrum Professional and Certified Scrum Developer. He is a graduate computer scientist with more than 20 years of professional experience in software development and has more than 15 years of practical experience in using Scrum and agile methods. He works at it-economics in Munich as a Scrum trainer and agile coach and has already managed numerous agile software development projects in the finance, insurance and automotive industries. To make his trainings interactive and dynamic, he uses Accelerated Learning techniques such as “Training from the Back of the Room” and Visual Facilitation.
Carlton Nettleton is a certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and co-founder of the Path-to-CSP of the Scrum Alliance. He is Chief Product Owner of Applied Frameworks, a management consulting firm. Carlton began agile software development with Extreme Programming (XP) 18 years ago. He has been a CSM since 2005 and a CST since 2011 and holds a Master’s degree in Geophysics. He is bilingual in English and Spanish and lives with his family in Lisbon.
Jason Tanner is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Scrum@Scale Trainer and President and CEO of Applied Frameworks, a management consulting firm. He is particularly attracted to agile methods because of his nine years of experience as a Marine officer. He holds an engineering degree from Cornell University and an MBA from Duke University.