Certified Scrum Product Owner
qualification for the entire crew
This two or three day Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO / CSPO Plus) intensive course gives you the practical knowledge to work successfully as a Scrum Product Owner. The course covers the values and principles behind Agile and Scrum as well as the day-to-day work in a Scrum team. Upon completion of the course, participants are entitled to hold the title Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO).
The 3-day CSPO Plus course offers even more information and time for your questions!
that’s what this training is all about:
Participants work together to determine how the product owner works with scrum master and the development team as well as with customers and clients to achieve the maximum „return-on-invest”. Central elements of the course are developing a product vision, creating and maintaining the product backlog, various techniques for prioritizing and estimating, formulating and splitting user stories, as well as planning and reporting. Many techniques and concepts from the areas of Lean Startup, Innovation Games or Design Thinking that go beyond the scope of scrum are also taught.
our all-round carefree package for you:
- 2 or 3-day training with two experienced trainers in German (The 3-day Plus Course offers even more information and time for your questions)
- Training documents
- Certification as Certified Scrum Product Owner® (no additional test necessary)
- Two year membership in the Scrum Alliance worth 100 USD, including access to the internal area of the Scrum Alliance
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) – which help you on your way to becoming a Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP)
- As Project Management Professional® you can apply for 14 PMI PDUs
- Catering: Lunch, snacks and drinks
designed for scrum masters, line managers, business analysts, project or product managers
systematic and practical preparation for the role as a scrum product owner
in-depth knowledge and understanding of the essence of scrum
contents of the workshop
- Agile product development: how and why agile approaches contribute to the success of a product
- The product owner in detail: properties, tasks and responsibilities, interaction with and differentiation from other roles
- Product vision and strategy: develop a product idea and bring it to successful implementation (planning levels, value generation, metrics)
- Understanding customers and users (design thinking methods, testing product assumptions)
- Working with the product backlog:
- Creating and refining product backlog entries (user stories, splitting user stories, other types of product backlog entries)
- Manage and organize the product backlog (structure and properties of product backlogs, criteria and methods for prioritization)
- Release planning and progress tracking: Managing time – functionality – cost ( estimates and velocity, minimum viable product, story map, burndown chart)
Pascal Gugenberger is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), a computer scientist with more than 20 years of professional experience in software development, Certified Scrum Professional and Certified Scrum Developer. He works at it-economics in Munich as an agile coach and software architect and has already led numerous agile software development projects in the finance, insurance and automotive industries. To make his trainings interactive and dynamic, he uses innovative concepts like “Training from the Back of the Room”.