Advanced Certified ScrumMaster
qualification for the entire crew
Since our A-CSM and A-CSPO training is designed as a remote blended learning program, it is NOT affected by the current developments around Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and takes place as usual.
However, we consider the current situation not only as a challenge, but also as an opportunity: Therefore, we will additionally discuss possibilities and examples of remote collaboration within a team. In this way you as a participant build up additional know-how that is particularly useful at the moment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Depending on the individual learning speed, this in-service training program lasts between 14 weeks and up to one year and allows Scrum Masters to deepen their expertise. This enables them to take the first step towards becoming a Certified Scrum Professional® as a Scrum Master (CSP-SM®), which is the basis for the Certified Team Coach®, the Certified Enterprise Coach® or the Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®).
With this program, which is unique in Germany, you can reach the A-CSM completely online without having to leave your current project for several days at a time. You acquire new knowledge in small units and can then apply it directly in your team. You will receive personal feedback on your exercises and questions from a Certified Scrum Trainer, who is accredited by the Scrum Alliance®, the largest non-profit organization in the agile environment, in a multi-year process according to the highest standards. Every month you will also have the opportunity to exchange experiences with other participants and the CST in coaching sessions. Here you can ask questions, share your insights and ideas and benefit from the experiences of others.
that’s what this training is all about:
- Learn techniques that promote a positive dialogue between product owners, development team members, customers, stakeholders and managers.
- React confidently to resistance, lack of commitment, low motivation or lack of availability of key people.
- Extend your sphere of influence beyond your team towards the organization
- Develop more methodological diversity and flexibility.
- Get to know yourself better as a Scrum Master and develop an agile leadership style that suits you.
- Achieve the certification as A-CSM. This will enable you to obtain certification as a CSP-SM.
our all-round carefree package for you:
- Access to the Online Education Program A-CSM from Applied Frameworks for 1 year with: 15 online lessons, 13+ workbooks, 13 real-world challenges, 12 facilitation tools and many additional resources
- Participation in a (exclusively personal) assessment for a better assessment of your own conflict behaviour (Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) Assessment by Kilmann Diagnostics
- All tasks, submissions and interactions with the trainer in German (or if desired in English)
- Access to up to 12 monthly online coaching rounds of 60 minutes each with a CST (at least 4 are required for certification)
- Certification as an A-CSM after successful completion of the program, provided you have a profile with the Scrum Alliance with an active CSM certificate and one year of documented experience as a Scrum Master.
learn at your pace, when and where it suits you, without travel and hotel costs
more profit for your everyday life instead of artificial training scenarios
practical benefits from day one – with the most continuous A-CSM course on the German market
more content and more insight for less money than any other A-CSM offering – and still interactive and personal
contents of the workshop
- Basics of Agile Coaching
- Attitude as Scrum Master
- Living the idea of Scrum
- Servant Leadership
- Team development
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Facilitation: Basics and advanced techniques
- Creating product visions
- Effective Definition of Done
- Scaling Scrum and Agil
- Other agile methods: Kanban, Extreme Programming
learning in everyday life:
Please plan about 1-3 hours per week for continuous progress. Integrating learning and personal growth into everyday life is the greatest benefit – and for some, the greatest challenge of this program.
Pascal Gugenberger is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Path-to-CSP Educator, Certified Scrum Professional and Certified Scrum Developer. He is a graduate computer scientist with more than 20 years of professional experience in software development and has more than 15 years of practical experience in using Scrum and agile methods. He works at it-economics in Munich as a Scrum trainer and agile coach and has already managed numerous agile software development projects in the finance, insurance and automotive industries. To make his trainings interactive and dynamic, he uses Accelerated Learning techniques such as “Training from the Back of the Room” and Visual Facilitation.
Carlton Nettleton is a certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and co-founder of the Path-to-CSP of the Scrum Alliance. He is Chief Product Owner of Applied Frameworks, a management consulting firm. Carlton began agile software development with Extreme Programming (XP) 18 years ago. He has been a CSM since 2005 and a CST since 2011 and holds a Master’s degree in Geophysics. He is bilingual in English and Spanish and lives with his family in Lisbon.
Jason Tanner is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Scrum@Scale Trainer and President and CEO of Applied Frameworks, a management consulting firm. He is particularly attracted to agile methods because of his nine years of experience as a Marine officer. He holds an engineering degree from Cornell University and an MBA from Duke University.