Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner
qualification for the entire crew
In this in-service training program, which lasts between 14 weeks and up to one year, depending on the individual learning speed, practical product owners can deepen their expertise and take the next step towards becoming a Certified Scrum Professional® by obtaining the A-CSPO certificate. This is the basis for all further certifications like Certified Team Coach®, Certified Enterprise Coach® or Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®).
With this program, unique in Germany, you can reach the A-CSPO completely online without having to leave your current project for several days at a time. You acquire new knowledge in small units and can then apply it directly in your team. You will receive personal feedback on your exercises and questions from a Certified Scrum Trainer, who is accredited by the Scrum Alliance®, the largest non-profit organization in the agile environment, in a multi-year process according to the highest standards. Every month you will also have the opportunity to exchange experiences with other participants and the CST in coaching sessions. Here you can ask questions, share your insights and ideas and benefit from the experiences of others.
that’s what this training is all about:
- Learn how to deal with several business initiatives of competing stakeholders.
- Learn helpful techniques for expressing and prioritizing Product Backlog Items.
- Establish a clear product vision so that your product remains focused on the features that customers and users really need.
- Learn to communicate effectively with different stakeholder groups and align them towards common goals.
- Define and validate the business value of your product
- Be perceived as someone who achieves relevant business results.
- Achieve certification as an A-CSPO. This enables you to become a CSP-PO.
our all-round carefree package for you:
- Access to the Online Education Program A-CSM from Applied Frameworks for 1 year with: 15 online lessons, 13+ workbooks, 13 real-world challenges, 12 facilitation tools and many additional resources
- Participation in a (exclusively personal) assessment for a better assessment of your own conflict behaviour (Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) Assessment by Kilmann Diagnostics
- All tasks, submissions and interactions with the trainer in German (or if desired in English)
- Access to up to 12 monthly online coaching rounds of 60 minutes each with a CST (at least 4 are required for certification)
- Certification as A-CSPO after successful completion of the program, provided that you have a profile with the Scrum Alliance with an active CSPO certificate and one year of documented experience as a Scrum Product Owner.
learn at your pace, when and where it suits you, without travel and hotel costs
more profit for your everyday life instead of artificial training scenarios
practical profit from the first day – with the most continuous A-CSPO course on the German market
more content and more depth for less money than any other A-CSPO offering – and still interactive and personal
contents of the workshop
- Attitude as Product Owner
- Creating product visions
- Roadmaps in practice
- Test the hypotheses
- Effective Product Backlog Management
- User Stories with words and pictures
- Facilitation: Basics and advanced techniques
- Successful cooperation
- Creating comprehensive solutions
- Extreme Programming
- Effective Definition of Done
- Scaling Scrum and Agil
learning in everyday life:
Please plan about 1-3 hours per week for continuous progress. Integrating learning and personal growth into everyday life is the greatest benefit – and for some, the greatest challenge of this program.
Pascal Gugenberger is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Path-to-CSP Educator, Certified Scrum Professional and Certified Scrum Developer. He is a graduate computer scientist with more than 20 years of professional experience in software development and has more than 15 years of practical experience in using Scrum and agile methods. He works at it-economics in Munich as a Scrum trainer and agile coach and has already managed numerous agile software development projects in the finance, insurance and automotive industries. To make his trainings interactive and dynamic, he uses Accelerated Learning techniques such as “Training from the Back of the Room” and Visual Facilitation.
Carlton Nettleton is a certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and co-founder of the Path-to-CSP of the Scrum Alliance. He is Chief Product Owner of Applied Frameworks, a management consulting firm. Carlton began agile software development with Extreme Programming (XP) 18 years ago. He has been a CSM since 2005 and a CST since 2011 and holds a Master’s degree in Geophysics. He is bilingual in English and Spanish and lives with his family in Lisbon.
Jason Tanner is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Scrum@Scale Trainer and President and CEO of Applied Frameworks, a management consulting firm. He is particularly attracted to agile methods because of his nine years of experience as a Marine officer. He holds an engineering degree from Cornell University and an MBA from Duke University.