Release management for a global insurance group
Business expertise: 10%
The goal of this project is to reorient the release management in an insurance company. All relevant processes in the areas of test data management, test strategy, environment management, release delivery and deployment management will be reviewed and adapted to the changed requirements of the customer. A central challenge is the control and coordination of release activities for 10 different projects within a program. it-economics takes over tasks such as release program management, PMO and delivery management.
- PEGA platforms
- Java development
- Project duration 24 months
- International environment: employees from England, USA, India, Germany, etc.
- 1.5 it-economics employees
- Release program management
- Delivery management
- Control of a release as release program manager
- Management of up to 10 international projects from system/integration test to release and acceptance test including rollout
- Coordination of test management, deployment management, infrastructure, change & release and business readiness management
- Ensuring the availability and stability of the test environment
- Implementation of risk management