PMO for global insurance group
Business expertise: 10%
Our client decided to renew the global infrastructure and set up a worldwide program for this purpose. it-economics was commissioned to analyze the PMO requirements and to set up and implement PMO processes. The challenge was to establish and stabilize the PMO processes in an already running program. In the course of the program it-economics established several tools for standardization and partial automation. As a result, the efficiency and effectiveness of the PMO processes could be increased significantly.
- Router, Switches, Server
- > 5.000 person months
- 11 FTE in PMO onsite
- 4 FTE nearshore (PMO support)
- PMO lead and PMO team leads
- Reporting manager
- PMO team (onsite/nearshore)
- Preparation and moderation of programme management, steering and governance meetings
- Development and operation of risk, issue, deliverable and audit processes
- Setup and operation of several status reporting and KPI reporting processes up to board level
- Setting up the budget controlling process including planning and forecasting
- Establishment and operation of the staffing process incl. on-/offboarding of employees
- Structuring and operation of project communication with all hand meetings, newsletters, etc.
- Set-up and coordination of processes for a hand over from the program to the line as well as systems for documentation management
- Structuring and execution of administrative tasks such as meeting planning, authorization assignment, protocol creation, etc.