Mosca & Pegasus Gas 2.0
Business expertise: 25%
In this project a central calculation solution for products of a German energy company is designed and implemented. This makes it possible to drastically reduce the time-to-market of new calculation methods. In addition, the calculation solution is migrated to the Amazon Cloud in order to be able to react even faster and more efficiently to new requirements. With this project, it-economics took first place in the Best of Consulting 2014 competition organized by Wirtschaftswoche in the field of IT management.
- Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Swing, Webservices
- > 37,000 calculations
- Average acceleration of a calculation by factor 10.
- ~ 8.75 billion sales p.a. are handled by Pegasus Gas.
- > 4,000 automated tests
- Scrum team members
- Architect / developer
- Inclusion of requirements for new natural gas sales products
- Development of a component-based best practice architecture
- Migration of the application to the Amazon Web Service Cloud
- Quality assurance through automated testing and measurement of quality metrics