come aboard and become part of our team
Join us on our journey through the digital transformation. As an IT management consultancy with eight locations in Germany and Bulgaria our teams accompany our customers on the way to digitalization in the areas of technology consulting, software development, agile transformation and smart collaboration tools.
Since its foundation in 2003, our team of experts has grown steadily. Today, with our 200 team members, we are part of the Sopra Steria Group. With this strong partner, we are optimally positioned for the challenges of the future, while at the same time retaining our individual culture and tech expertise.
Come on board! We look forward to getting to know you with your personality.
Who are we looking for?
Are you ready for an exciting challenge? We are looking for techies, trusted advisors and agilists who are interested in creative freedom, further development and a cool team.
- Techies: software developers, software architects and devops engineers
- Trusted advisor: IT project managers und consultants
- Agilists: scrum master, agile master und coaches
We are committed to diversity and our positions are therefore open to all genders (male, female, diverse). We are sure that your strengths and your personality are an enrichment for us.
how working for us is like as a…
What drives us?
We strive for success in the digital future:
- For our team – that’s why we intensively promote your further education, the exchange and an appreciative cooperation.
- For our customers – that is why we design individual software solutions using the latest technologies and agile methods.
- For society – that is why we are involved in social projects beyond our core competencies.
We are united by the desire to solve problems, to master challenges with commitment and our sense of responsibility to ensure an excellent result. The products we create for our customers make our digital future better. That drives us every day – personally and as a company. Tell us what drives you to get up every morning.
pleasant working day
- High quality laptops & smartphones
- Flexible working hours & overtime compensation
- Projects according to the locality principle
- company celebrations, like Allhands, summer party, Wiesn
- IT³-Con – our internal conference
- Coding dojos, hackathons & team building
- Around 12 research days per year
- Individual training and conference budget
- Mentoring & meetups
- Employer-financed risk life insurance & retirement provision
- Corporate benefit program & SpenditCard
- Job bike
- Great Place to Work & Top Arbeitgeber Mittelstand
- Kununu Top & Open Company
- Beste Berater
what our colleagues say
“At it-economics, I can be myself every day. This means that I can simply tell about myself and my life, and the fact that “girlfriend” or “partner” is mentioned in these stories is as normal for my colleagues as it is for me. That way I can focus all my energy on my work, because diversity is lived.”
“I like working at it-economics because we are a modern company where nobody is a stranger. You can get in touch with people from all over the place and feel you’re in good hands.
“The working atmosphere is very pleasant here, you quickly find your way to your colleagues and are therefore immediately integrated. The equipment is also first class and state-of-the-art, which makes working all the more fun.
frequently asked questions
Everyday work – what is everyday life at it-economics like?
As a company we are internally agile, which means flat hierarchies, a lot of responsibility and a fast implementation speed.
Application process – what is the process at it-economics?
- Step 1: Apply – you apply for an open position or on your own initiative with one click.
- Step 2: Telephone interview – We arrange a telephone interview to clarify how you fit in with us.
- Step 3: Interview – We will invite you for a personal interview with our experts in the local office.
- Step 4: Second interview – you convince us with your knowledge in a case study or second interview.
- Step 4: Employment – You like it? Then we will make you an offer and you can join us.
- Step 5: Welcome – In Onboarding we prepare you optimally for your mission.
Diversity – what does it-economics do for diversity?
The human being is the focus of our attention. We are convinced that we can only achieve our goals as a company in diverse teams in which everyone can contribute their authentic ego and their individual knowledge and skills. Working together means for us that we value and promote the uniqueness of everyone regardless of external characteristics, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, world view, political orientation and sexual identity or orientation.
Since 2017, we have been specifically promoting women in the consulting profession with our “women@it-e” initiative. Our team currently consists of 28% women.
Training – How can I continue my training with you?
You can plan your training days per year individually, we offer a wide internal training program, in addition you can also choose external training. Internal training days are calculated as one day, external trainings are counted as two days.
Events – what does it-economics celebrate?
- Allhands Meeting: Annual meeting of the entire company with a conference and a party part
- Summer party: Each location celebrates a summer party to which the partners and family members of colleagues are also invited
- Wiesngaudi: The entire company (all locations) goes to the Munich Oktoberfest every year
- Conference Day & New Year Party: A whole day dedicated to knowledge exchange with (internal and external) lectures and workshops; all it-economics colleagues and customers participate. In the evening there will be a party.
Knowledge exchange – How do you ensure the exchange of knowledge?
- One-Team Day: On the first Friday of every month, all employees meet at their respective locations and exchange knowledge, work together on new technologies or in the Value Streams.
- Conference Day: A whole day dedicated to knowledge exchange with (internal and external) lectures and workshops; all it-e colleagues and customers participate.
- Value & Knowledge Space: at regular intervals, colleagues present exciting topics from their everyday work or report on technologies they are currently working on.
- Coding Camp: A two-day event where our developers code and celebrate together offsite. Goal: Team building, building practical and knowledge about quality software development.